Sunday, January 23, 2011

PINWHEEL PINWHEEL spinning around







my pal, amarett her blog  asked me to create a photo experience for her halloween party on 10/29/10 presented by rediviva [rediviva] featuring the Quick and Easy boys, and photobooth created by yours truly!
i knew the backdrop would not be a challenge, i work locally as a window "dresser"
the whole camera set-up had me a little worried. 
scott cook loaned me his camera and hooked it up to a tv--which was rad.  i borrowed a trailer from discover bikes (thanks kurt + ali) disco and set up inside.  (it is very rainy and cold in oregon in october).  i re-used a large collection of hand-made pinwheels that i had created for my friend Casey @ her boutique: Parts + labour P+L.  they were otherwise headed to be recycled... they had one last night of good fun, really good fun!


view entire slideshow here:  10/29/10 windance house party photobooth slideshow 

No comments:

Post a Comment